The monthly meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on April 02, 2012. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Sher Ali
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan
Following are the highlights:
- Mr. Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of March 2012.
- Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association celebrated their fourth reunion luncheon on March 04, 2012 at LAVISH DINE Restaurant in Karachi. Syed Shahid Ali took the charge as Stage Secretary and had complete control of the activities of the function.
- A total of 158 (100 male, 53 ladies and 5 children) attended the function. The participants enjoyed the function in all respect. Few of them came forward with suggestions etc. They were separately answered through e-mail.
- The Marriage Bureau activities are progressing and as of today, seven dependents of ex-employees are registered for marriage. As a result of increasing activities, SAEEA decided to add another two Female Representatives with the current one.
- All Attendees reviewed the photo albums for all SAEEA four functions. The Albums are very well organized by Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan. The same will be released to all concerns very soon.
- Saudi Aramco ex-employee Jabbar A. Khan, from USA, is currently visiting Pakistan with his Family. SAEEA has organized a dinner in their honor on April 03, 2012.
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi made Dua for all the diseased and all the SAEEA members who are sick.
If you have any question or comments then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write on email@example.com.