Events, Reunions and Socials
- Original Saudi-Themed Gift that Supports International Charities11/23/2014 to 11/26/2015
Looking for a unique, one of a kind gift that is guaranteed to bring back fond memories of time spent in Saudi Arabia? A gift that would help support a worthy charity? All proceeds go directly to well researched groups. Perhaps for the holiday season, an up coming anniversary, marriage or graduation. Look no further!
- Charlotte, NC ExPats Luncheon1/6/2015
An Aramco Expat Lunch in Charlotte, NC. Come join fellow Aramco Expats for food and fellowship!
- Washington, DC Summer Internship Program1/21/2015 to 7/31/2015
The National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations' Washington, DC Summer Internship Program offers undergraduate and graduate students a ten-week professional, academic, and career opportunity internship in the nation's capital.
- 2015 KSA Reunion3/9/2015
All annuitants, single or married, brats, and their families are invited to travel to the kingdom for the 3rd KSA Reunion, tentatively scheduled for March 2015. Please stay tuned to Aramco ExPats for further updates about this special event!
- 2015 Aramco Brats Reunion5/21/2015
Has it really been 10 years already?! A decade since we last hosted the reunion at the epicenter of Bratdom? We are pleased to announce that our 15th biennial reunion, May 21-25, 2015, will be returning to Houston, TX!
- Graduation, Wedding or New Family Member?6/13/2015 to 6/30/2016
Do you have a Graduation, Wedding, Retirement, or Another Special Event to announce? Be sure to share these occasions on Aramco ExPats.
- Sign Up to Receive Al-Ayyam Al-Jamilah Annuitants Magazine7/28/2015 to 12/31/2015
Sign up to receive Al-Ayyam Al-Jamilah Annuitants Magazine. Did you know that, in addition to the award-winning publication Saudi Aramco World, ASC's Publications Group produces a feature magazine for retirees?
- Aramco ExPats Travel Club Cruise10/25/2015
Aramco ExPats Travel Club is going on a 7 Days Round Trip Cruise to Mexico from Los Angeles, California. Join Us!