Not surprisingly, our readers truly enjoy the stories we share about Aramcons and their families. After all, each of us feels a special kind of kinship with those who are fondly thought of as members of our extended family. When we call upon our Aramco ExPats community to share stories or submit photographs, we do so in the hopes that you will add to the collection of fond memories, shared experiences, noteworthy announcements and moments captured to bring us all a little closer. We'd like to highlight some of our most recent stories shared by other Aramcons and brats to give you an idea of what we are talking about and encourage you, once again, to consider making your contribution.
- Aramco 'Hikers' Convene in the Pacific Northwest
- Meet Jeopardy! Champion and Aramco Brat Ryan Bradley
- Art Exhibition Featuring the Work of Aramco Brat Christine Olga Smith
- SAEEA Monthly Progress Meeting - October 2019
- The Return of the BHOG
- Aramco Retiree Golf Group Tees Off in Sarasota, FL
- Arabian Nights and Mornings: The Emblems of an Expatriate Upbringing in Saudi Arabia
- Aramco Brat and Pilot April Allen Joins JetBlue
- Phillip Burness: From the Shores of the Red Sea to the Shores of Lake Huron
- Arvid and Jakki Koris Visit Badajoz
- Happy Birthday Syed Hadi Naushad Shah
- The Holy Place – Madinah
- Photo of the Week - Fall 2019
As you see, we have groups planning and taking part in gatherings, parents celebrating their children's accomplishments and milestones, 'where are they now' stories, and photographs that capture interesting people, places and things, just to name a few. If any of these stories or photographs inspire you to make your own contribution, please email us at [email protected] with your community news or let us know what questions you may have about how to make a submission. We'll be happy to hear from you.