Dhahran Women's Group, Family Favorites - Volume 1, 1987
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup old fashioned OR quick oats (uncooked)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
1/3 cup margarine
2 cans (17 ounces each) yams/sweet potatoes, drained
2 cups cranberries
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon.
- Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Toss 1 cup mixture with yams and cranberries. Place in buttered casserole dish.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350o F for 35 to 40 minutes. Top with marshmallows and broil until lightly browned.
Donna Walker, Dhahran