SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for April 2013
Sher Ali, MA Matin, GQ Khan, Kamal Farooqi,
Engr. Iqbal Khan, Anwar Mirza and Safdar Mirza
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held at Mr. Anwar Mirza’s house (One of SAEEA very active member). The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Mohammed Abdul Matin
- Sher Ali
- Anwar Mirza
- Safdar Mirza
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi explained the activities during the month of March 2013.
- KAF and all attendees welcomed Safdar Mirza son of Mr. Anwar Mirza currently on a visit to Pakistan. Safdar is from USA and carries 25 years of IT experience. He shared his experience. He shared his experience with all attendees and offered his services for SAEEA website and any other related matter. SAEEA requested him to minutely review our website and send his valuable recommendations to SAEEA. Safdar also became SAEEA member and will be in touch for any assistance that may be needed in future.
- SAEEA is in process of ordering souvenir with its Logo for distribution to SAEEA paid members.
- SAEEA to meet the two Ladies who offered their services to run Ladies activities. Two Ladies came forward to work as Ladies Representatives.
- It was mutually agreed to hold the seventh reunion function tentatively on April 21, 2013. Qutub Khan and Abdul Matin surveyed the local restaurants and submitted their feedback. KAF also requested Anwar Mirza to submit his recommendations for another place for the 7th reunion.
- SAEEA Membership and Business Cards were reviewed and approved. Shafiq A. Khan is responsible to prepare the cards.
- Shafiq Khan is in process of designing a penaflex for SAEEA 7th and forthcoming reunion functions.
- Finally Kamal Farooqi concluded the meeting with prayers for sick people and condolence prayers for Late Syed Irfan Ahmed who passed away on March 31, 2013.
If you have any questions and comments then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan Cell No. +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on his e-mail address [email protected].