SAEEA Monthly Meeting for August 2013
Sitting L to R: Sher Ali, Qutub Khan, Kamal
Farooqi, MA Matin, Qamar Khan. Standing
L to R: Manzoor Shaikh, SA Khan, Iqbal Khan,
Kaisaruddin Alvi, Rais Akhtar
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Karachi, Pakistan was held on August 01, 2013 at the residence of Brother Younus Shaikh, a very active member of SAEEA. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
- Sher Ali (SA)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Mrs. Naghma Manzoor (NM)
- Mrs. Younus Shaikh (YS)
- Younus Shaikh-Guest
- Manzoor Shaikh-Guest
Following are the highlights:
- KAF explained the activities during the month of July 2013.
- After accepting the Ladies Representative Positions, Mrs. Naghma Manzoor and Mrs. Younus Shaikh first time attended SAEEA meeting. KAF explained, in brief, duties and responsibilities to both the new Lady Representatives. KAF advised the Reps not to accept any request unless it is accompanied by the proper completed form. KAF instructed MAM to provide complete record that he received from the previous Ladies Representative to the new Ladies. Further; KAF emphasized all interested SAEEA Members to register their children, looking for their life partners, by contacting directly with Mrs. Naghma Manzoor thru her e-mail address [email protected] or by calling her on her cell number +92-322-219-5119 or Land Line Number +92-213-660-7421. Furthermore; KAF allowed non-Aramcon candidates too for looking partners for their kids. However, their request should come thru any active SAEEA member.
- KAF requested MAM to look for appropriate venue for 8th reunion and at the same time SAEEA Elections to be conducted in the last week of the current month.
- KAF will discuss with a Lawyer, the possibility of registering SAEEA with the Pakistan Government.
- SA provided the updated information on SAEEA accounts.
- KAF concluded the meeting with condolence prayers for Khurshid Naqvi’s wife passed away in mid of July 2013 and Ex-Employee Mr. Iqbal Nasim, an Indian National passed away on July 30, 2013. Later prayer for SAEEA Member Mr. Jamil Shamsi, underwent a major surgery in Lahore and other sick friends and their families.
- The meeting adjourned after having a very delicious food (Iftar) at Brother Younus Shaikh house. SAEEA is very thankful to Mr. $ Mrs. Younus Shaikh for their hospitality.
If you have any questions then please contact Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on his cell Number +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on his e-mail [email protected]. SAEEA official website: http://www.saeea.com.pk SAEEA-Election Committee Progress Meeting The progress meeting of the Election Committee was held on August 01, 2013 at the residence of SAEEA Member Mr. Younus Shaikh. The attendees were as follows:
- Rais Akhtar-Chairman
- Qamar Khan-Member
- Kaiseruddin Alvi
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- It was requested by the Election Committee to dispatch the nomination and other related forms to all SAEEA Members. MR. Mohammad Abdul Matin and Mr. Shafiq Ahmed Khan dispatched all the requested documents to all Paid Members via post mail and Mr. Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan sent e-mails to all the members as well.
- As of date the Committee has not received any nomination papers for any post by any member of SAEEA.
- After carefully considering and keeping Ramadan in consideration it has been decided that late entry will be entertained as and when received.
- The final outcome will be announced on SAEEA upcoming reunion which is tentatively scheduled in the last week of the current month.
- The Election Committee inform SAEEA Management all the documents and papers required for conduction the first election of the association.
- The Chairman concluded the meeting by thanking Brother Younus Shaikh for the delicious food (Iftar) provided to all the committee members.
If you have any question please write to Rais Akhtar on his e-mail [email protected] or call him on his cell number +92-333-234-7498.