SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for July 2013
The monthly meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA), Karachi, Pakistan was held on July 01, 2013. The attendees were as follows: SAEEA OFFICE BEARERS:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
SAEEA Election Committee:
- Rais Akhtar - Chairman
- Qamar Khan - Member
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of June 2013.
- In absence of Sher Ali, Treasurer, KAF requested MAM to send message to all SAEEA Members to renew their membership (July 01, 2013 to June 30, 2014) by paying yearly subscription.
- As announced during the 7th Reunion, Election Committee (EC) will hold the Association elections during forthcoming 8th Reunion; tentatively 3rd week of August, 2013. The EC will fully be responsible to hold free and fair elections. Governing Body shall forward nomination forms consist of (1) Ballot Paper (2) Nomination Paper (3) Election Instructions to all SAEEA Members by July 10, 2013. The cutoff date to fill and return the form to Rais Akhtar is July 20, 2013. If the EC needs any assistance in conducting elections, they may seek help from any co-opt member. Only Annual Subscription paid members will be eligible to contest or to vote.
- KAF will discuss with the Lawyer, the possibility of registering SAEEA with the Pakistan Government.
- KAF emphasized all interested SAEEA Members to register their Children, looking for their life partners. They may directly contact with the Ladies Representative, Mrs. Naghma Manzoor thru her e-mail: [email protected]; cell# +923222195119 Tel. No. 021-36607421. She will not entertain any request without a filled form.
- KAF concluded the meeting with prayers for everyone.
If you have any question or comments then please call Qutub Khan +923343729930 or write to him on [email protected].