SAEEA Monthly Progress Meeting Minutes - May 2015
A group of SAEEA Office Holders with Mr. Mumtaz Ahmad
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) held on May 02, 2015: The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal A. Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- Kamal A. Farooqi (KAF) thanked GQK for providing his house for the meeting and arranging a very delicious lunch for all the attendees. KAF, with other Members of Managing Committee, congratulate GQK for his successful trip to Saudi Arabia. During his trip, he attended Saudi Aramco Reunion 2015 and performed UMRA.
- KAF highlighted the activities occurred during the month of March/April, 2015.
- Since this was the first meeting after SAEEA 12th Reunion, KAF appreciated Managing Committee for organizing the 12th reunion which is equally praised by all the Attendees.
- KAF noticed that few regular Members are taking less interest in SAEEA. Therefore, he suggested paying personal visits to the Members and inquires about their welfare.
- KAF with the agreement of other Members, decided to have SAEEA 13th Reunion after Eid (end of July, 2015). At the same time SAEEA will also celebrate its 5th anniversary. KAF requested MAM and others for looking a good place for the next function.
- Since Mrs. Qamar Khan has joined SAEEA as a Ladies Representative, KAF feels a separate meeting with the two Ladies Representatives. MAM to arrange the meeting.
- SAEEA very active Member, Mr. Ateequr Rahman Khan, not only praised 12th Reunion, but has some suggestions for SAEEA future activities. KAF feels a personal visit to Mr. Ateeq’s house.
- IAK facing problems in running/maintaining SAEEA website. Therefore, he will meet few Companies for smooth functioning of SAEEA website.
- GQK briefed, in detail, about his trip to Saudi Arabia.
- MSH presented updated SAEEA account.
- MAM and SAK advised all Attendees that they visited one Farm House for SAEEA 13th Reunion. They will also visit other places for this purpose.
- SAEEA regular Members, Ikhtiarun Nabi and Mumtaz Ahmad are US/Canadian Citizens and currently visiting Pakistan. After the meeting, all Managing Committee Members visited these Friends and presented SAEEA souvenirs to them.
- KAF prayed for fast recovery of all sick people, especially for MSH’s mother, Iftikhar Ahmed, Anwar Mirza, Jaleel, Sher Ali, Iqtidar Ahmed, Mumtaz Ahmad, Farough and others.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected]