The meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on December 31, 2016 at Kamal Farooqi’s Office.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal A. Farooqui (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- The meeting started with recitation of Holy Qur’an by the President, Kamal A. Farooqui.
- KAF updated all attendees about SAEEA activities during November/December, 2016.
- SAEEA celebrated its 16th reunion on December 04, 2016. KAF requested all attendees for their comments about the event. It was a good event for children. For others; it was not very encouraging. All attendees unanimously decided to have the next event at a local restaurant.
- SAEEA General Secretary, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan is currently out of Country and could not attend the meeting.
- Several Friends did not attend the 16th reunion; although there were confirmed to attend. KAF advised MAM to call everyone and inquire reason(s) for missing the reunion.
- SAEEA has two Ladies Representatives; however, both of them could not attend the reunion. All attendees decided to have the third Ladies Representative and agreed to have Samina Ovais Akram Ali as third Ladies Representative. SAEEA to visit Mrs. Ovais house soon.
- SAEEA is using WHATS APP as source of contacting and updating day to day activities. It was decided to create a Members directory with photographs. SAEEA will fix the photograph of the concerned Member, in future. Engr. Iqbal Khan will work on this task with the help of Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan.
- MSH presented updated account.
- KAF requested SAK to prepare business cards for each Member of Managing Committee.
- KAF prayed for all sick Friends.
If you have any questions please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected].