SAEEA Monthly Meeting for November 2013
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on November 02, 2013. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal A. Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal A Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- M. Salim Hamid (MSH)
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF highlighted activities took place during the month of October, 2013.
- KAF requested all attendees to review the portion “SAEEA Elections” from SAEEA by-laws and come back with their comments. Will discuss the possible changes during SAEEA next monthly meeting.
- KAF briefed the procedure of registering SAEEA with Pakistan Government. He is dealing directly with a local Lawyer and will get back to us soon.
- Mr. Younus Shaikh pointed out the case of late Mr. Jameel’s ailing wife for assistance. It was agreed that it should be handled by individual contacts as the case does not fall within the purview of SAEEA. However, if some medical assistance is required it can be done through some NGO.
- KAF along with others, discussed in detail the duties and responsibilities of Finance Secretary and with the agreement with all SAEEA Office Holders, handed over briefed responsibilities of “Finance Secretary” to M. Salim Hamid, newly elected Finance Secretary,.
- IAK briefed the activities of SAEEA website. New Islamic year starts from Wednesday, November 06, 2013 and a message to be posted on the website for all SAEEA Members.
- Not much activity with ladies as SAEEA Ladies Representative is out of town these days.
- KAF requested SAK to come back with his recommendations concerning give away items.
- It was noted that the previous Accounts will finally be resolved by the next week.
- KAF prayed for all sick friends and their families.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected].