Group of SAEEA Office Holders, GQ Khan, IA Khan, SA Khan, MA Matin, KA Farooqi, MS Hamid, Arif Qamar
The progress meeting of the Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on March 11, 2023 at Farhan Club, Karachi. This was the 2nd meeting of the current year 2023. KAF thanked all attendees.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Faruqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQ)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi - President SAEEA
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan - Vice President SAEEA
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan - General Secretary SAEEA
Mohammad Abdul Matin - Coordinator SAEEA
Muhammad Salim Hamid: Finance Secretary SAEEA
Shafiq Ahmed Khan - Joint Secretary SAEEA
Arif Qamar - Events Organizer SAEEA
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- This was the 2nd meeting of the current year 2023. KAF thanked all attendees.
- SAEEA normally meets on the first Saturday of the month. So, the next meeting will be held during Ramadan tentatively on April 08, 2023.
- IAK was assigned the job of issuing a quarterly NEWSLETTER to cover activities and highlights of SAEEA. The newsletter is prepared and reviewed by all attendees. Since this is the first newsletter, KAF is allowed to release the first bulletin to see the outcome from the Members. IAK will release the newsletter soon.
- At the same time, SAEEA requested all Members to review and come up with their opinions/comments as this is the first issue of the letter. Also, please provide family updates to incorporate in the next issue.
- Currently, the SAUDI ARAMCO celebrating its 5th reunion in Saudi Arabia. (March 01 to 14, 2023) SAEEA trying its best to share the maximum available information amongst all SAEEA Members. Dhahran celebrations are concluded and the attendees have currently been taking tours of several places within Saudi Arabia. Several SAEEA Members have been taking part in the reunion. As of this date, SAEEA has the following information:
Reunion by the Numbers
- Number attending: 451
- Number of countries: 22
- Number of females: 244
- Number of males: 209
- Oldest retiree: 89
- Youngest retiree: 59
- Most service years: 40.9
- Earliest badge number submitted: 934
- Average retiree age: 71
- Average service years: 23
- Total accumulated service years: 3,102
- Number of trips/activities offered: 120+
- Number of volunteers: 100+
The meeting is in progress.
- MSH presented SAEEA accounts.
- AQ visited several places and recommended two places for the next reunion. SAEEA is to visit both places soon to finalize the next reunion to be held immediately after EID, tentatively on April 30, 2023. Detailed information will be provided to all Members.
- SHERO ADAB: SAEEA had very successful its 3rd program of Shero Adab on January 14, 2023. The attendees liked the program and looking forward to the next one. So, the next gathering will be held after the 25th reunion. Because of limited space, SAEEA could not accommodate several Friends. SAEEA is now endeavoring for a better and more spacious place for the next gathering.
- GQK, SAK and IAK have unanimously been working to organize all SAEEA event videos and pictures into one CD or USB. That will be available for all SAEEA Members.
- IAK updated the WEB situation.
- KAF prayed for a sick Friend. Also, doae maghferagh for Anwar Ul Hai, who passed away on February 05 and Saeedul Hasan Rajput who passed away on March 8, 2023.
- SAEEA visited Anwar Ul Hai's residence on Feb 11, 2023 for condolence. Similarly, SAEEA also visited the residence of Saeedul Hasan Rajput for condolence immediately after this meeting.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him at email@example.com.