Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Razi Khan, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Shafiq Ahmed Khan
The progress meeting of the Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on October 15, 2022 at Faran Club, Karachi.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQ)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Razi Khan (Guest)
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi - President SAEEA
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan - Vice President SAEEA
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan - General Secretary SAEEA
Mohammad Abdul Matin - Coordinator SAEEA
Shafiq Ahmed Khan - Joint Secretary SAEEA
Razi Khan - Guest of SAEEA
The progress meeting is in progress.
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- This was the 5th meeting of the current year (2022). KAF thanked all attendees.
- KAF welcomed new SAEEA member, Razi Khan who was invited by SAEEA for the meeting. It has been a very normal practice of SAEEA inviting friends for having their observations about SAEEA. Furthermore, SAEEA always welcome recommendations/suggestions of their valued Members. All attendees had very detailed discussions with Razi and noted his recommendations/suggestions for future possible implementation.
- All attendees; including Razi gave their observations that they noticed during 24th reunion.
- SAEEA to start issuing an “SAEEA News Bulletin” on a quarterly basis in the first instance so that our Members feel in contact with the Association.
- SAEEA to authorize its very active Member Engr. Syed Waqar Fakhri as Administrator of “SAEEA Sher o Adab Group”. Also start working to hold its sitting at Mr. Razi Khan House in Gulshan-e-Iqbal.
- KAF requested all attendees to start working for the 25th reunion. He advised that the forthcoming event will be SAEEA 25th reunion and we wish to widely celebrate the SILVER JUBILEE event. All attendees will revert with their recommendations in the next SAEEA meeting.
- In addition to the current one, KAF feels like adding a new Ladies Representative in SAEEA. All attendees recommended a new female Member. SAEEA will invite her to its next meeting for obtaining her willingness.
- In absence of MSH, MAM presented SAEEA account update.
- KAF thanked GQK and SAK for their outstanding services in getting snaps and videos during 24th reunion. He further requested GQK to check the possibility of assembling all 24 events at one place; CD or USB? GQK will revert with his feedback in the next meeting.
- IAK updated WEB situation.
KAF prayed for all sick people; and dua e maghferagh for deceased persons.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org.