SAEEA Monthly Progress Meeting Minutes - September 2014
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on August 30, 2014: The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked MSH who provided his house for the meeting and arranged a very delicious lunch for all the attendees.
- KAF highlighted the activities occurred during the month of August 2014. He mainly discussed about SAEEA 11th Reunion, 4th Anniversary, Eid Milam and the 1st Farm House Picnic. 11th Reunion was remarkably successful and attendees provided their feedback verbally and in writing. Most of them just appreciated SAEEA’s outstanding work, however, few came back with good suggestions. SAEEA noted the suggestions and will try implementing the same in the next picnic. The good work performed by some regular SAEEA Members, especially Mr. & Mrs. Qamar A. Khan, Syed Shabbar S. Abidi, Jamiluddin Shaikh and Khaliluddin Qureshi were highlighted during the 11th Reunion. SAEEA will continue to use their specialties in its future functions.
- During SAEEA 11th Reunion, a leading newspaper announced certain giveaways items for the children attended the picnic. Furthermore, the newspaper announced good number of giveaways items for ladies, gents and children during the forthcoming SAEEA’s 12th Reunion.
- SAEEA’s Ladies Representative, Mrs. Younus Shaikh is currently out of country. Since her return is not known. KAF requested GQK to contact and inquired about her stay abroad. If she takes longer time in returning back to Pakistan, then GQK to talk other Ladies for her replacement.
- KAF requested SAK to submit draft IDs for regular SAEEA Members. Once they are reviewed and approved then SAK to print the IDs for all regular Members. These cards will then be distributed among the Members during 12th Reunion.
- SAK presented draft SAEEA’s 12th and 13th Reunion banners. They were very much liked by all attendees and will be used in SAEEA forthcoming reunions.
- IAK informed all the attendees that reading and viewing material concerning 11th Reunion had been posted on SAEEA website https://www.saeea.com.pk
- MSH presented SAEEA updated accounts. KAF raised certain questions and they all were satisfactorily answered by MSH.
- KAF prayed for all sick people, especially for MSH’s mother.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected]