SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for February 2013
GQ Khan, MA Matin, Engr. Iqbal Khan,
and Kamal A. Farooqi
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on February 02, 2013. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi explained the activities during the month of January 2013.
- With the agreement of other office bearers, KAF signed a brief letter to AxcessFinance.
- (arranged SAEEA 6th reunion function) appraising them for the activities took place during the function.
- It was mutually agreed to hold the seventh reunion sometime in April 2013. GQK and MAM will survey the local restaurants and will provide their feedback in the next SAEEA monthly meeting.
- SAEEA Bye-Laws are finalized and available on SAEEA Website (http://www.saeea.com.pk)
- The same will be presented to all SAEEA Members during the forthcoming reunion function.
- SAEEA Joint Secretary Shafiq A. Khan is ill these days. Therefore SAEEA proposal to issue Membership Cards to all SAEEA Members has been delayed until SAK recovers from sickness.
- The position of Ladies Representative is still open. KAF requested Qutub Khan to meet with interested Ladies to run the position of Ladies Representative. Qutub Khan will provide the feedback after meeting the interested Families.
- SAEEA Treasurer could not attend the meeting. However, he sent the accounts update and the needed information shared among the attendees.
- Mr. Farooqi concluded the meeting with prayers for sick members (Mr. Jameel Shamsi, Mr. Salim Baig’s wife, Shafiq A. Khan and Mr. Aleemullah’s wife). Further the condolence prayers for those who passed away,(Mr. Abdul Haleem and Mr. Aleemullah’s son Rizwan)
If you have any questions or comments then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on [email protected] or call him on +92-321-701-4929.