Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Arif Qamar
Kamal A. Farooqi is sitting in the front.
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on June 04, 2018 at Kamal Farooqi’s office.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked all attendees and updated about SAEEA activities. KAF further appreciated attendance of the above as this is Ramadan and the weather is very hot. Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan and Shafiq Khan could not attend because of their other priorities.
- The main objective of calling this meeting is to make final arrangements for SAEEA forthcoming 19th reunion.
- As a result of SAEEA visit to “COUNTRYSIDE CHALET”, it was decided to use the place for the next reunion. MAM and AQ met with the management of the farm house and finalized all arrangements. The SAEEA ad is reviewed and finalized for publication. KAF requested IAK to release the ad thru e-mail and thru Whats app. At the same time, MAM will release the ad thru SMS and thru land line for those members who are not using email or Whats App.
- All attended review the new SAEEA receipts and other printing material for placing orders to the print shop. AQ is responsible for the project.
- IAK updated about web activities.
- KAF prayed for all sick people.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected]