Mohammed Abdul Matin, Shafiq Ahmed Khan, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on November 01, 2017 at Ghulam Qutubuddin House.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
Mohammad Abdul Matin, Syed Shabbar Ali Abidi, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
Shafiq Ahmed Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Syed Shabbar Ali Abidi, Mohammed Abdul Matin
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked GQK who provided his house for the meeting and arranged very delicious snacks for all the attendees. The main purpose for having the meeting at GQK house; to visit him for getting update about his injuries. GQK had got serious injuries in his left hand while working in his garden. As a result of his injuries, he is staying in his house only. His Family Doctor advised him to be careful in driving or unnecessary outing for another few more weeks. Because of his injury GQK delayed his visit to abroad.
- Before the meeting, SAEEA also visited SAEEA very active Member, Syed Shabbar Ali Abidi, who is also not well these days. He slipped in his bath room and injured his right hand. He is much better and will be recovered in few days.
- KAF requested SAK to submit a draft receipt book for final printing.
- MSH presented SAEEA updated account.
- IAK updated about SAEEA web activities.
- KAF prayed for all sick people, especially for Mrs. SAK, Mrs. IAK, Mrs. Anwar Mirza, Iftikhar Ahmed, Syed Shabbar Ali Abidi, KAF: Grandson and others. KAF also offered Dua Maghferah for recently deceased Members; viz. Javed Iqbal and Nazar Abbas Hakeem.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected]