Sitting: Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin | Standing: Shafiq Ahmed Khan, Razi Khan, Arif Qamar
The progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on December 10, 2022 at the residence SAEEA very active member Razi Khan.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQ)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Razi Khan (RK)
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
SAEEA Vice President
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
SAEEA General Secretary
Mohammad Abdul Matin
Muhammad Salim Hamid
SAEEA Events Organizer
Shafiq Ahmed Khan
SAEEA Joint Secretary
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- This was the 6th and probably the last meeting of current year (2022). KAF thanked all attendees.
- KAF welcomed MSH who has just returned from out of Country tour.
Chocolate Cake a SAEEA gift for Razi Khan
Razi Khan ready to cut the cake, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin, and Muhammad Salim Hamid
- KAF thanked Razi Khan for providing his house and arranging Hi tea at his place. The main purpose of having the meeting at RK’s house was to view the place and facilities to enable SAEEA to use the house for future mini gatherings. SAEEA found the place useful for SAEEA next SHERO-O-ADAB and MUSICAL gathering. KAF requested all office bearers to start working to have the gathering within a month’s time. All members will be notified once the program is finalized.
- GQK is currently in process of organizing all SAEEA functions in one USB. The recording will start from a short brief of SAEEA by KAF. KAF requested GQK to speed up the process to enable to have the USBs ready before SAEEA 25th reunion.
Razi Khan is serving the Saudi Coffee (Ghawa) and dates, Mohammad Abdul Matin and others are enjoying the coffee.
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi is explain something and all are listening and enjoying the coffee.
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Arif Qamar and Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan ae waiting for Razi Khan to cut the cake.
- SAEEA is working to publish a three monthly bulletin. IAK, with the help of other office bearers, are working on the project. SAEEA request all members, if interested, to provide their family news to IAK for publication. For any assistance, they may call directly to IAK.
- MSH has just returned from abroad, so, MAM presented SAEEA accounts.
- The next reunion (25th) will be held immediately after Eid-ul-Fitr Holidays. AQ briefed about several places that he visited very recently. The date and place will be announced soon.
Razi Khan is serving the Saudi Coffee and dates and all are enjoying it. It sounds like we all are in Saudi Arabia.
Arif Qamar and Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan are witnessing the cake cutting ceremony by Razi Khan during the meeting.
All are enjoying the Saudi Coffee and Samosas during the recess period during the meeting.
- IAK updated WEB situation.
- KAF prayed for all sick people; and dua-e- maghferagh for deceased persons.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on email@example.com.