Sitting: Mohammad Abdul Matin, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Muhammed Salim Hamid, Razi Khan | Standing: Shafiq Ahmed Khan, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Arif Qamar, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
The progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on February 04, 2023 at Faran Club, Karachi.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Razi Khan (RK)
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi - President SAEEA
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan - Vice President SAEEA
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan - General Secretary SAEEA
Mohammad Abdul Matin - Coordinator SAEEA
Muhammed Salim Hamid - Finance Secretary SAEEA
Shafiq Ahmed Khan - Joint Secretary SAEEA
Arif Qamar Events - Organizer SAEEA
Razi Khan - Cultural Coordinator SAEEA
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- This was the 1st meeting of the current year 2023. KAF thanked all attendees.
- KAF thanked Razi Khan for joining the SAEEA office bearer’s team as Cultural Coordinator. It is very energetic for SAEEA by having RK in its Team. SAEEA is heading towards 25th reunion. KAF requested RK to join AQ and MAM for searching the place for the forthcoming reunion gathering. The three persons will submit their recommendations in the next meeting. The gathering is tentatively to be arranged immediately after Eid.
- SHERO ADAB: SAEEA had very successful program of Shero Adab on January 14, 2023. The huge credit goes to RK who had not only arranged most of the program but stood behind SAEEA for all possible support. Well done RK and Family. This was 3rd program of the group with few alterations. The main change was to insert a music program on an experimental basis. The program was very successful and very well-liked by all the attendees. SAEEA also arranged a delicious dinner for all attendees. Because of limited place, SAEEA, with regret, refused few requests. SAEEA will now continue similar programs in the future with little intervals.
- IAK has been working on the quarterly SAEEA News Letter.
SAEEA Progress Meeting is in progress.
- MSH was out of Country for some time, therefore, updated account information was not ready to present. .
- GQK, SAK and IAK have unanimously been working to organize all SAEEA event videos and pictures into one CD or USB. That will be available for all SAEEA Members.
- SAEEA 25th reunion program will be held immediately after EID. AQ, RK and MAM have been working to finalize the program.
- IAK updated WEB situation.
- KAF prayed for sick friend, Mahfouz, and others. Also, doae maghferagh for Irfan died very recently.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org.