Front Row: M. Salim Hamid, Kamal A. Farooqui, Arif Qamar, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
Back Row: Engr. Iqbal A. Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Shafiq A. Khan
The meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) held on July 09, 2016 at a local restaurant in Ghulshan-e-Iqbal-Karachi hosted by SAEEA Event Organizer, Arif Qamar.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal A. Farooqui (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- The meeting started with recitation of Holy Quran by the President, Kamal A. Farooqui.
- KAF thanked AQ for arranging the meeting.
- The purpose of the meeting was to meet and greet Eid and make arrangements for SAEEA 15th Reunion and the 3rd Elections.
- Arif Qamar is the Event Organizer and has been endeavoring arranging the place for 15th Reunion. However, because of increased market charges and SAEEA limited monetary sources on the other hand, it is not possible arranging the event at a reasonable place. All attendees discussed in detail and finally decided to increase the yearly subscription by Rs.500.
- A meeting was held on May 14, 2016 at Asif Mirza’s house concerning SAEEA third elections 2016 – 2018. KAF reviewed necessary documents and requested Engr. Iqbal Khan to incorporate the documents with SAEEA Website and Whats App as well. This will give ample time to all SAEEA Members to review and contest elections, if interested. The elections will be held during SAEEA 15th Reunion, tentatively on July 31, 2016. The elected Election Committee Members are:
- Asif Mirza (AM)
- Rais Akhtar (RA)
- Kaisaruddin Alavi (KA)
- Qamar A. Khan (QAK)
- IAK informed that the annual charges for SAEEA Website Domain and Hosting and the renewal charges need to be paid accordingly. KAF, with the consent of all attendees, approved the renewal charges amount.
- MSH informed that the Members started paying yearly subscription. KAF requested MSH to collect the subscription now by adding additional Rs.500. Furthermore, those Members who are out from Karachi and even in Karachi must renew their Membership annually.
- MSH informed that the yearly SAEEA account is ready for audit. KAF will look for two Auditors for this purpose.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or Write to him on [email protected]