Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Arif Qamar, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Shafiq Ahmed Khan
The progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on September 03, 2022 at Faran Club, Karachi.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
The meeting is in progress.
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Shafiq Ahmed Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Arif Qamar
SAEEA President Kamal A. Farooqi explaining a point to all attendees.
Mohammad Abdul Matin needs some clarifications from the President SAEEA, GQ Khan is seriously attentive.
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi is responding to Martin’s query.
Martin’s query is not finished yet he is still arguing while GQ Khan and Arif Qamar are listening.
GQK attended the meeting after a long interval as most of the time he was out of the country. Muhammed Salim Hamid is still out of the country and won’t be able to attend the forthcoming reunion on September 11, 2022.
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- This was the 4th meeting of the current year (2022). KAF thanked all attendees and welcomed GQK who missed several SAEEA meetings and reunions.
- It was decided in SAEEA's previous meeting to increase the annual subscription from Rs.3000 to Rs.4000 per year. Now, SAEEA is to start the collections from the reachable members. The remaining is to pay at the reception of Arena Club during the 24th Reunion on September 11, 2022.
- As a result of rainy weather and other political situation, SAEEA 24th reunion and Eid Milan were rescheduled twice; the management of Arena changed the event place. Therefore, the SAEEA office bearers visited the place immediately after the meeting. All okayed the place as it will solve SAEEA's desired needs.
- SAEEA will accomplish its twelfth successful year on October 10, 2022. So, we all will celebrate the occasion one month before along with the 24th reunion and Eid Milan.
- In absence of MSH, Matin presented the SAEEA accounts update.
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan - General Secretary SAEEA
Shafiq Ahmed Khan - Joint Secretary SAEEA
- In order to satisfy SAEEA's needs, SAEEA reinjected all missing members into “SAEEA Members” in WhatsApp. The group carries SAEEA-related information and only the Administrators have the authority to add or delete any information. The other Group “SAEEA Chatting Group” is still open to all the members.
- It has been SAEEA’s main objective to include children of ex-Aramcons in SAEEA activities. During the forthcoming reunion, Owais Atta, son of an ex-Employee will assist SAEEA; mainly at the reception desk. This will be a step forward in handing over the responsibilities to new young blood for the smooth running of the Association in the future. In addition, a new member, Razi Khan, will also assist SAEEA during the forthcoming event.
- IAK updated the WEB situation.
- GQK briefed about his out-of-country activities.
- KAF prayed for all sick people; and Dua maghferagh for deceased persons.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him at email@example.com.