SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for September 2012
The monthly meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on September 01, 2012. The attendees were as follows: SAEEA OFFICE BEARERS:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Sher Ali
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Javed Hasan
- Syed M. Rizvi
- M. Waseem
- Iqbal Chughtai
Following are the highlights: Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of August 2012. Detailed information about SAEEA 5th Re-Union/Eid Milan was provided to all. Comprehensive information with photographs will be published in ‘EXPATRIATE” magazine and will be loaded in the SAEEA Website soon. A large number of SAEEA regular Members confirmed to attend the function; however, they could not attend because of unknown reasons. KAF thanked to all office bearers and co-opted members for their help during the function. 1. All Attendees exchanged their views about SAEEA functions and website in detail; like…
- Steps to follow in the next SAEEA gathering.
- Regular update of SAEEA website and create innovative interest for the visitors by providing useful items.
- Formation of SAEEA Club & SAEEA Outing Group.
- In order to run the Association smoothly, it is necessary to invite Wives and Children of ex-employees to join SAEEA. SAEEA will discuss it further in the next meeting.
2. SAEEA bye-laws are still under review with a Professional Lawyer. 3. Iqbal Chughtai was responsible to collect the subscription at the gate of 5th Function. He handed over the complete paperwork to SAEEA Coordinators. He strongly suggested making two or three counters at the Gate to collect the money. SAEEA will review his request in the next function. 4. SAEEA Treasurer, Mr. Sher Ali has to sit with the designated Auditor to review the maintained account. If you have any question or comments then please call Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan on +92 3343729930.