Your future Aramco retirement is inevitable. Are you prepared to address the questions that come along with it and the planning involved?
This is your last chance to reserve your seat as spots are filling up quickly for this event: Aramco Retirement Benefits and Financial Planning. All attendees will receive a complimentary package, including Aramco 401(k) model portfolio recommendations and a 2017 U.S. Cost of Living Index, prepared by RFA.
Please join Frank Reilly, President of Reilly Financial Advisors, Mark Shane, Vice President of Reilly Financial Advisors, and Nate Nieri, CFP®, Director of Financial Planning, for a special presentation regarding how financial planning can enhance Aramco retirement benefits. The presentation will cover topics including:
- Helping you understand all of the benefits available to you, and promote a fuller understanding, and use, of those benefits
- How all of your accounts work – accessing money and tax considerations
- Discussing unique savings and tax strategies that the Aramco Saving Plan offers, which are not available through more traditional retirement plans
- Matching appropriate investment strategies to your unique circumstances and goals
- Top decisions you need to make when beginning at Aramco, while at Aramco, and at retirement
- Focusing on assisting you with the personal and financial transition that follows retirement (or other departure) from Aramco
Event details are as follows:
Tandoori House Dhahran (Aramco)
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Presentation Starts at 6:00 PM
Appetizers and Refreshments will be served.
Frank Reilly, MIBA
Nate Nieri, CFP®
Director of Financial Planning
RSVP now to reserve your spot and receive your complimentary package. Seating is limited to 50 and is on a first come, first serve basis.
Learn more about Reilly Financial Advisors.