Shafiq Ahmed Khan, Arif Qamar, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on August 01, 2018 at Kamal Farooqi’s Office. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked all attendees and updated about SAEEA activities.
- SAEEA just had its 19th Reunion at Countryside Chalet on July 08, 2018. As far as SAEEA is concerned, the visit was very well planned; however, there were discrepancies on the part of the Club. Several people complained about Club facilities. KAF advised MAM to pen down all the complaints in a draft letter addressed to the Club Management and submit for approval.
- SAEEA several members confirmed their attendance for 19th Reunion but could not attend. KAF requested personal visits or telephonic conversation to know reason(s) for missing the gathering. In compliance, the Team visited Mr. Shaukat Khan after the meeting. Shaukat had confirmed his attendance but could not attend because of his bad health on that day. SAEEA will visit other Friends as well.
- As agreed and communicated to all SAEEA Members, SAEEA, in its limited budget, can arrange only two gatherings in a year. So, the next gathering will be in the beginning of next year.
- SAEEA has continuously been receiving requests from the Member for arranging out of Karachi trip. KAF advised that there is a big risk for taking the big group outside Karachi. So, if anyone is interested, he may contact directly the local tour organizer(s); available in town.
- IAK updated about SAEEA web.
- MSH presented SAEEA updated account.
- KAF prayed for all sick people.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected].