Front Row L to R: Mohammad Abdul Mateen, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Shafiq Ahmed Khan
Back Row: Arif Qamar, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Muhammed Salim Hamid, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on June 30, 2018 at a local restaurant.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
Vice President SAEEA
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
General Secretary SAEEA
Mohammad Abdul Matin
Muhammad Salim Hamid
Finance Secretary SAEEA
Shafiq Ahmed Khan
Joint Secretary SAEEA
Event Organizer SAEEA
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked all attendees and updated about SAEEA activities.
- SAK and his wife have been sick for some time. However, SAK managed to attend the meeting. KAF and other participants thanked SAK and appreciated his interest with SAEEA.
- The meeting was called only to review arrangements for the forthcoming SAEEA 19th reunion at a farm house “COUNTRYSIDE CHALET”. KAF, along with all attendees, reviewed the arrangements that we made for the forthcoming reunion.
- AQ advised that he has reserved two busses for the friends opted to use the bus. Because of increasing participants, we may need another bus. KAF requested AQ to apprise the transport company that we may need another bus.
- A big number of participants will also join the group in farm house thru their own vehicles. KAF requested AQ and IAK to make certain that the car riders have proper map for the farm house.
- SAEEA regular Ladies Representative will not be available for the reunion. KAF requested MAM to look for alternate(s).
- AQ accomplished the task of printing certain SAEEA documents. All attendees reviewed the printed material and appreciated AQ’s outstanding efforts.
- KAF advised the forthcoming reunion is mainly Eid Millan party and enjoyment. So ‘ ‘no long speeches during the reunion’.
- KAF prayed for all sick people.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected]