A group of SAEEA Office Holders, Shafiq A. Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Arif Qamar, Kamal A. Farooqi, Razi Khan.
The progress meeting of the Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on June 10, 2023 at the residence of Razi Khan.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQ)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Razi Khan (RK)
Muhammad Salim Hamid, Arif Qamar, Kamal A. Farooqi, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan.
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Arif Qamar.
Razi Khan and Mohammad Abdul Matin.
Shafiq Ahmed Khan and Mohammad Abdul Matin.
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- This was the 3rd meeting of the current year 2023.
- KAF thanked all attendees, especially Razi Khan, who had not only spared his house for the meeting but arranged very delicious High Tea.
- SAEEA attended the funeral of the late Rashid Ansari on May 22, 2023. AQ represented SAEEA. In addition, fourteen known ex-employees and families attended the funeral. A biography on Rashid Ansari will be published soon. Rashid was the second SAEEA member whose Wife is also an SAEEA member.
- SAEEA WHATS-APP CHATTING GROUP: IAK informed that several Friends have been posting serious political matters with unhealthy language. Again, IAK issued a request to all the Friends to refrain from such postings. KAF will also personally talk with the Friends who have very actively been involved in the SAEEA Chatting Group.
- SAEEA's first Newsletter was issued in March 2023. It was very well-liked and appreciated by most of the people (members and nonmembers). The second one is due in July 2023. IAK is working on it and requesting at the same time to all members to submit a brief of their family activities to him so that he may incorporate the same in the next issue.
- SAEEA 25th Reunion: Most of the attendees complained about the food and atmosphere of the restaurant. It was mainly because of unexpected friends who attended without (or with late) information. SAEEA also noticed and apologized to all the attendees. The SAEEA team will be more careful in the next reunion to be held in August 2023
- SHERO ADAB: SAEEA had a very successful 3rd program of Shero Adab on January 14, 2023. The attendees liked the program and looking forward to the next one. So, the next gathering will tentatively be held on July 15. SAEEA will notify all friends soon. In the 3rd gathering, because of limited space, SAEEA could not accommodate several Friends. This time too, the gathering will be in-house with limited space. All interested friends are requested to immediately register their name(s) once the notification is issued.
- MSH presented the SAEEA account.
- KAF prayed for sick Friend; including sister of SAK. Also doae maghferagh for Rashid Ansari
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on email@example.com.