As a regular practice, the following Office bearers of SAEEA visited five SAEEA Members on June 06, 2015. Here are the names of Office bearers:
- Kamal A. Farooqi, (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
The highlights of the visits are:
- First of all, the team visited Iftikhar Ahmed, Badge No. 73102, Cont tel.+92-213-452-9599. Iftikhar is an ex-employee of Saudi Aramco Training Department. He was paralyzed last year and now is in a walking position. Iftikhar informed that he is still under treatment and hoping for better results.
- The Team then visited Iqtidar Ahmed, Badge No. 74089, Contact tel. No.+9-213-453-5849. Iqtidar Ahmed is the younger brother of Iftikhar, ex-employee of Ras Tanura Hospital. Iqtidar underwent an unsuccessful eye surgery & he has lost the sight of that eye. No further therapy is available for him in Pakistan
- The Team then visited Mahmood Hussain, Badge No. 72687, Contact tel. No.+92-213-453-2966. Mahmood, an ex-employee of Dhahran Lab, has been seriously sick and was hospitalized in a local hospital for a month. He is recently released from the Hospital and will go back soon for his stomach surgery.
- The Team then visited Patel Hospital to see Mr. Majid Qureshi, an ex-employee of Abqaiq Hospital Badge No. 74794. Majid has been a chronic uncontrolled diabetic patient and he had developed foot gangrene due to which doctors were forced to amputate his left foot below the ankle to save the spread of infection & ultimately to save his life. He can be contacted on cell #. +92-336-2016862.
- Finally, the Team visited Mr. Younus Shaikh Badge No. 71939, Contact cell No. +92-312-811-8440. Younus’ new born grandson Master Mohammad Emad Ahson died in a local hospital a week ago. He was only three and half months old.
KAF prayed for fast recovery of four ailing friends. If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected]